THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this ___ day of_________, l98_, by and between ___________________, theSeller, and ___________________, the Buyer: 1. The seller hereby undertakes to transfer and deliverto the buyer on or before __________, l98_, the followingdescribed goods:
2. The buyer hereby undertakes to accept the goods andpay for them in accordance with the terms of the contract.
3. It is agreed that identification shall not be deemedto have been made until both the buyer and the seller haveagreed that the goods in question are to be appropriated tothe performance of the contract with the buyer.
4. The buyer shall make payment for the goods at thetime when and at the place where the goods are received byhim.
5. Goods shall be deemed received by the buyer whenreceived by him at .
6. The risk of loss from any casualty to the goodsregardless of the cause thereof shall be on the seller untilthe goods have been accepted by the buyer.
7. The seller warrants that the goods are now free andat the time of delivery shall be free from any securityinterest or other lien or encumbrance.
8. The seller further warrants that at the time ofsigning this contract he neither knows nor has reason toknow of the existence of any outstanding title or claim oftitle hostile to his rights in the goods.
9. The buyer shall have the right to examine the goodson arrival, and within business days after such deliveryhe must give notice to the seller of any claim for damageson account of the condition, quality, or grade of theproperty, and must specify the basis of his claim in detail.The failure of the buyer to comply with these rules shallconstitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods.
10. Executed in duplicate, one copy of which wasdelivered to and retained by the buyer, the day and yearfirst above written.